If you’re looking for where to buy dutasteride 0,5 mg online, then our pharmacy is about to offer you the very favorable conditions for purchasing medicines with no prescription. Patients successfully use dutasteride 0,5 mg for treating diseases explained in the manual below. Our online pharmacy provides fast delivery throughout Australia. Buy and make sure of the high quality of our services. Since we promote absolutely all medicines without a prescription, carefully read each of the contraindications, side effects and interactions with other medicines. Regardless, we suggest that you consult with your doctor.
Dutasteride 0,5 Mg
Dutasteride is used by itself or with another medicine (tamsulosin [Flomax]) to treat benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH; enlargement of the prostate gland). Dutasteride is traditionally used to treat symptoms of BPH and can lower the odds of developing acute urinary retention (sudden inability to urinate). The possibility may reduce that prostate operation will be necessary.
Dutasteride is in a class of medications. It works by blocking the production.
- ejaculation problems
- trouble having or maintaining an erection (impotence)
- swelling of your face, tongue, or throat
- a decrease in sex drive (libido)
- serious skin reactions, such as skin peeling
- enlarged or painful breasts. If you notice breast lumps or nipple discharge, you should talk to your healthcare provider.
Tell your doctor and pharmacist what prescription and nonprescription drugs, vitamins, vitamin supplements, and herbal products you are taking or intend to take. Make sure you mention any one of these:
- Antifungals like ketoconazole (Nizoral)
- cimetidine (Tagamet)
- ciprofloxacin (Cipro)
- diltiazem (Cardizem, Dilacor, Tiazac)
- ritonavir, (Norvir)
- troleandomycin (TAO)
- verapamil (Calan, Covera, Isoptin, Verelan)
Your physician might want to change the doses of your medications or monitor you carefully for side effects.
This isn’t an entire collection of all dutasteride interactions. Consult your physician or pharmacist to find out more.