If you’re looking for where to buy acetazolamide sodium 250 mg no prescription, then our pharmacy is ready to offer you the most favorable conditions for purchasing medicines without a prescription. Patients successfully use acetazolamide sodium 250 mg for treating diseases described in the manual below. Our online pharmacy provides fast delivery throughout Australia. Purchase and make certain of this high quality of our services. Since we promote absolutely all medicines without a prescription, carefully read all the contraindications, side effects and interactions with other medications. Regardless, we suggest that you consult with your doctor.
Acetazolamide Sodium 250 Mg
Acetazolamide is used to treat glaucoma, a condition. The pressure in the eye reduces. Acetazolamide can be used to decrease the severity and duration of symptoms (upset stomach, headache, shortness of breath, nausea, drowsiness, and fatigue) of elevation (mountain) sickness. Acetazolamide can be used with other medications to decrease edema (excessive fluid retention) and also to help control seizures in certain kinds of epilepsy.
This medicine is sometimes prescribed for other uses; ask your doctor or pharmacist.
- upset stomach
- change in taste
- loss of appetite
- reduced field of vision
Inform your doctor about all the medications you take including non-prescription and prescription drugs, vitamins, and herbal nutritional supplements. Especially tell your health care provider if you choose:
- Aspirin (Ecotrin)
- phenytoin (Dilantin)
- primidone (Mysoline, Desoxyphenobarbital, Primaclone)
- additional carbonic anhydrase inhibitors like methazolamide (Neptazene), dorzolamide (Trusopt), and topiramate (Topamax)
- folic acid antagonists like methotrexate (Trexall, Rheumatrex), trimethoprim (Bactrim, Septra, Primsol, Proloprim, Trimpex), pyrimethamine (Daraprim), pemetrexed (Alimtra), along with raltitrexed (Tomudex)
- dexamphetamine\/amphetamine salts (Adderall)
- quinidine (Duraquin, Quinalan, Quinact)
- methenamine (Hiprex, Urex, Mandelamine)
- lithium (Eskalith, Lithobid)
- cyclosporine (Gengraf, Neoral, Sandimmune)
- sodium bicarbonate
This isn’t an entire collection of all acetazolamide drug interactions. Consult your physician or pharmacist to find out more.