If you’re interested in finding where to order alfuzosin hydrochloride 10 mg without prescription, then our pharmacy is ready to provide you with the most favorable conditions for purchasing medicines without a prescription. Patients successfully use alfuzosin hydrochloride 10 mg for treating diseases explained in the manual below. Our online pharmacy provides fast delivery throughout Australia. Buy and make certain of the high caliber of our services. Since we sell absolutely all medications without a prescription, carefully read each of the contraindications, side effects and interactions with other medicines. In any case, we suggest that you seek the advice of your doctor.
Alfuzosin Hydrochloride 10 Mg
Alfuzosin is used in men to treat symptoms of an enlarged prostate (benign prostatic hyperplasia or BPH), including difficulty urinating (hesitation, dribbling, weak flow, and incomplete bladder emptying), painful urination, and urinary frequency and urgency. Alfuzosin is in a class of medications. It works by relaxing the muscles to permit urine to flow.
Negative effects are nausea (due to postural hypotension), upper respiratory tract infection, headache, and fatigue.
Inform your doctor about all the medications you take including non-prescription and prescription drugs, vitamins, and herbal nutritional supplements. Especially tell your health care provider if you choose:
- Amiodarone (Cordarone);
- aprepitant (Emend);
- atenolol (Tenormin);
- cimetidine (Tagamet);
- clarithormycin (Biaxin, in Prevpac);
- cyclosporine (Neoral, Sandimmune);
- danazol (Danocrine);
- delavirdine (Rescriptor);
- diltiazem (Cardizem, Dilacor, Tiazac, others);
- disopyramide (Norpace);
- dofetilide (Tikosyn);
- efavirenz (Sustiva);
- erythromycin (E.E.S., E-Mycin, Erythrocin);
- fluconazole (Diflucan);
- fluoxetine (Prozac, Sarafem);
- fluvoxamine (Luvox);
- HIV protease inhibitors like atazanavir (Reyataz), indinavir (Crixivan), lopinavir (in Kaletra), nelfinavir (Viracept), and saquinavir (Fortovase, Invirase);
- hormonal contraceptives (birth control tablets, rings, and patches);
- isoniazid (INH, Nydrazid);
- lovastatin (Adivicor, Altocor, Mevacor);
- medicines for hypertension;
- medicines for erectile dysfunction (ED) like sildenafil (Viagra), tadalafil (Cialis), or vardenafil (Levitra);
- metronidazole (Flagyl);
- moxifloxacin (Avelox);
- other alpha blockers like doxazosin (Cardura), prazosin (Minipress), terazosin (Hytrin), doxazosin and tamsulosin (Flomax);
- pimozide (Orap);
- procainamide (Procanbid, Pronestyl);
- quinidine (Quinidex);
- sertraline (Zoloft);
- sotalol (Betapace);
- sparfloxacin (Zagam);
- thioridazine (Mellaril);
- troleandomycin (TAO);
- verapamil (Calan, Covera, Isoptin, Verelan);
- and zafirlukast (Accolate).
This isn’t a comprehensive list of drug interactions with alfuzosin. Consult your physician or pharmacist to learn more.