If you are looking for where to buy amantadine hydrochloride 100 mg online, then our pharmacy is ready to provide you with the most favorable conditions for purchasing medicines with no prescription. Patients successfully use amantadine for the treatment of diseases described in the manual below. Our online pharmacy provides fast delivery throughout Australia. Purchase and make sure of the high quality of our service. Since we promote absolutely all medications without a prescription, carefully read each of the contraindications, side effects and interactions with other medicines. In any case, we suggest that you seek the advice of your doctor.
Amantadine Hydrochloride 100 Mg
Amantadine is used to treat Parkinson’s disease and conditions similar to those of Parkinson’s disease. Additionally, it can be used to prevent and treat infections caused by influenza A virus.
This medicine is sometimes prescribed for other uses; ask your doctor or pharmacist.
- dizziness upon rising from a sitting position
- abnormal dreams
- swelling of arms, legs, or feet
- loss of muscle coordination/control
- dry nose
- anxiety and irritability
- dry mouth
- a netlike pattern of reddish-blue skin discoloration, usually on the legs
Deaths have been reported from overdose with amantadine. The cheapest reported acute lethal dose was two g. Drug overdose has caused cardiac, respiratory, renal or central nervous system toxicity. Cardiac dysfunction comprises arrhythmia, tachycardia and hypertension. Pulmonary edema and respiratory distress (like ARDS) are reported. Renal dysfunction such as increased BUN, decreased creatinine clearance and renal insufficiency may happen. Central nervous system effects which were reported include sleeplessness, anxiety, aggressive behaviour, hypertonia, hyperkinesia, tremor, confusion, disorientation, depersonalization, anxiety, delirium, hallucination, psychotic reactions, lethargy, somnolence and coma. Seizures can be exacerbated in patients with previous history of seizure disorders. Hyperthermia has also been detected in situations where a drug overdose has happened.
Inform your doctor about all the medications that you take, including non-prescription and prescription drugs, vitamins, and herbal nutritional supplements. Especially tell your health care provider if you choose:
- Triamterene/hydrochlorothiazide (Dyazide)
- quinine or quinidine
- central nervous system stimulants such amphetamine/dextroamphetamine (Adderall), methylphenidate (Concerta, Methylin, Ritalin, Metadate), dexmethylphenidate (Focalin), along with lisdexamfetamine (Vyvanse).
- Anticholinergics like glycopyrrolate (Cuvposa, Robinul), trospium (Sanctura), oxybutynin (Anturol, Gelnique, Oxytrol, Ditropan), solifenacin (Vesicare), dicyclomine (Bentyl), propantheline (Pro-Banthine), and atropine (Atropen, Sal-Tropine)
- phenothiazines like chlorpromazine (Thorazine), thioridazine (Mellaril), fluphenazine (Prolixin), perphenazine (Triavil), prochlorperazine (Compazine), and trifluoperazine (Stelazine)
This isn’t an entire collection of all amantadine drug interactions. Consult your health care provider or pharmacist to learn more.