If you’re interested in finding where to buy anastrozole 1 mg without prescription, then our pharmacy is ready to offer you the very favorable conditions for buying medicines without a prescription. Patients successfully use anastrozole 1 mg for treating diseases described in the manual below. Our online pharmacy provides fast delivery throughout Australia. Buy and make certain of this high caliber of our services. Since we promote absolutely all medications without a prescription, carefully read each of the contraindications, side effects and interactions with other medicines. Regardless, we suggest that you seek the advice of your health care provider.
Anastrozole 1 Mg
Anastrozole can be used with different therapies, such as radiation or surgery, to deal with early breast cancer in women who have undergone menopause (change of lifestyle; end of monthly menstrual periods). This medicine can also be used in women, that have undergone menopause, as a treatment of breast cancer which has spread within the breast or into other regions of the human body. This medicine can also be used as a treatment for breast cancer in women whose breast cancer has worsened after taking tamoxifen (Nolvadex).
Anastrozole is in a class of drugs called aromatase inhibitors. It works by reducing the quantity of estrogen that the body makes. This could slow or stop.
- thinning of the hair (hair loss)
- hot flashes
- high blood pressure
- bone pain
- increased cough
- sore throat
- back pain
- shortness of breath
- lymphedema (build up of lymph fluid in the tissues of your affected arm)
- joint pain
- trigger finger (a condition in which one of your fingers or your thumb catches in a bent position)
- nausea and vomiting
- sleep problems
- mood changes
- carpal tunnel syndrome (tingling, pain, coldness, weakness in parts of the hand)
In rats, lethality is higher than 100 mg/kg.
Inform your doctor about all the medications that you take, including non-prescription and prescription drugs, vitamins, and herbal nutritional supplements. Especially tell your health care provider if you choose:
- tamoxifen. You shouldn’t take anastrozole if you choose tamoxifen. Accepting anastrozole with tamoxifen can diminish the sum of anastrozole on your bloodstream and can lead to anastrozole never to function also.
- Estrogen-containing medications
- hormone replacement treatment
- birth control pills
- herpes creams
- vaginal dimension
- vaginal suppositories
This isn’t an entire collection of all anastrozole drug interactions. Consult your physician or pharmacist to find out more.