If you are looking for where to order atomoxetine hydrochloride 10 mg online, then our pharmacy is ready to offer you the most favorable conditions for buying medicines without a prescription. Patients successfully use atomoxetine for the treatment of diseases explained in the manual below. Our online pharmacy provides fast delivery throughout Australia. Purchase and make sure of this high caliber of our service. Since we sell absolutely all medications without a prescription, carefully read all the contraindications, side effects and interactions with other medicines. Regardless, we advise you to seek the advice of your doctor.
Atomoxetine Hydrochloride 10 Mg
40 mg, 25 mg, 18 mg, 10 mg
Atomoxetine can be used as part of a treatment program to boost the capacity to pay attention and decrease impulsiveness and hyperactivity in adults and children . Atomoxetine is in a class of medications. By raising the levels of norepinephrine, a natural chemical in the mind that’s required to control 21, it works.
- upset stomach
- decreased appetite
- trouble sleeping
- mood swings
- cannot fully empty the bladder
- Atomoxetine may affect your ability to drive or operate heavy machinery. Be careful until you know how atomoxetine affects you.
- trouble starting or keeping a urine stream
- dry mouth
- problems passing urine including
- nausea or vomiting
- menstrual cramps
- Erections that won’t go away (priapism) have occurred rarely during treatment with atomoxetine. If you have an erection that lasts more than 4 hours, seek medical help right away. Because of the potential for lasting damage, including the potential inability to have erections, priapism should be evaluated by a doctor immediately.
- decreased appetite
- problems passing urine
- serious allergic reactions (call your doctor if you have trouble breathing, see swelling or hives, or experience other allergic reactions)
- sexual side effects
- slowing of growth (height and weight) in children
- Talk to your doctor if you have side effects that are bothersome or do not go away.
The most frequently reported symptoms associated chronic and acute overdoses are somnolence, agitation, hyperactivity, abnormal behaviour, and gastrointestinal disorders.
Inform your doctor about all the medications that you take including prescription and nonprescription medications, vitamins, and herbal nutritional supplements. Atomoxetine and a few medicines can interact with one another and cause severe unwanted effects. Your health care provider will determine whether atomoxetine may be taken together with other drugs.
Especially tell your health care provider if you choose:
- Asthma drugs
- anti-depression medications like MAOIs
- blood pressure drugs
- allergy or cold medications which contain decongestants\u2028
Know the medications you take. Maintain a record of your medications with you to reveal your physician and pharmacist. Don’t begin any new medication while taking atomoxetine without speaking to your physician first.