If you’re looking for where to buy azathioprine 25 mg without prescription, then our pharmacy is about to offer you the most favorable conditions for buying medicines without a prescription. Patients successfully use azathioprine for the treatment of diseases described in the manual below. Our online pharmacy provides fast delivery throughout Australia. Purchase and make certain of the high caliber of our service. Since we promote absolutely all medications without a prescription, carefully read all the contraindications, side effects and interactions with other medications. In any case, we suggest that you seek the advice of your health care provider.
Azathioprine 25 Mg
Azathioprine can be used together with other medications to avoid transplant rejection (assault of the transplanted organ from the immune system) in individuals who received kidney transplant. It’s also used in the treatment of severe rheumatoid arthritis (a condition where the body attacks its own joints, causing swelling, pain, and loss of work) when other drugs and treatments have not helped.
Azathioprine is in a class of medications. It works by lowering the action of the immune system of the body so that it won’t attack the joints or the transplanted organ.
- hair loss
- muscle aches
- hair loss
The oral LD50 for single doses of azathioprine in rats and mice are 2500 mg/kg and 400 mg/kg, respectively. Very large doses of the antimetabolite can cause marrow hypoplasia, bleeding, infection, and death.
Inform your doctor about all the medications you take including non-prescription and prescription drugs, vitamins, and herbal nutritional supplements. Especially tell your health care provider if you choose:
- Allopurinol (Zyloprim, Aloprim, Lopurin)
- aminosalicylates like mesalamine (Apriso, Asacol, Pentasa), olsalazine (Dipentum), and sulfasalazine (Azulfidine)
- blood thinners like warfarin (Coumadin, Jantoven)
- trimethoprim\/sulfamethoxazole (Bactrim, Septra)
- ribavirin (Copegus, Rebetol, Ribasphere, Virazole)
- alkylating drugs like cyclophosphamide (Cytoxan), chlorambucil (Amboclorin), and melphalan (Alkeran)
- angiotensin-converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitors like:
- benazepril (Lotensin, Lotensin HCT)
- captopril (Capoten, Capozide)
- enalapril (Vasotec, Vaseretic)
- fosinopril (Monopril, Monopril HCT)
- lisinopril (Prinivil, Prinzide, Zestril, Zestoretic)
- moexipril (Univasc, Uniretic)
- quinapril (Accupril, Accuretic, Quinaretic)
- ramipril (Altace)
- trandolapril (Mavik, Tarka)
This isn’t an entire collection of all azathioprine drug interactions. Consult your health care provider or pharmacist to find out more.