If you’re looking for where to buy buspirone hydrochloride 5 mg in Australia, then our pharmacy is about to offer you the very favorable conditions for purchasing medicines with no prescription. Patients successfully use buspirone for the treatment of diseases explained in the manual below. Our online pharmacy provides fast delivery throughout Australia. Buy and make sure of this high quality of our services. Since we sell absolutely all medicines without a prescription, carefully read each of the contraindications, side effects and interactions with other medications. Regardless, we suggest that you consult with your health care provider.
Buspirone Hydrochloride 5 Mg
10 mg, 5 mg
Buspirone is used to treat anxiety disorders or in the short term cure of symptoms of stress.
This medicine is sometimes prescribed for other uses; ask your doctor or pharmacist.
- dry mouth
- upset stomach
- difficulty sleeping
- stomach pain
Oral, rat LD50 = 136 mg/kg. Signs of overdose include nausea, nausea, vomiting, nausea or vomiting, severe stomach upset, and unusually smaller pupils.
Inform your doctor about all the medications that you take, including non-prescription and prescription drugs, vitamins, and herbal nutritional supplements. Especially tell your health care provider if you choose:
- Antihistamines like diphenhydramine (Benadryl)
- anticonvulsants like carbamazepine (Tegretol), phenobarbital (Barbita, Luminal, Solfoton), and phenytoin (Dilantin)
- dexamethasone (Decadron, others)
- diazepam (Valium)
- diltiazem (Cardizem, Dilacor, Tiazac)
- erythromycin (E.E.S., E-Mycin, Erythrocin, others)
- haloperidol (Haldol)
- ketoconazole (Nizoral)
- itraconazole (Sporanox)
- MAO inhibitors like phenelzine (Nardil) and tranylcypromine (Parnate)
- muscle relaxants
- nefazodone (Serzone)
- pain drugs or narcotics
- rifampin (Rifadin, Rimactane)
- ritonavir (Norvir)
- sleeping tablets
- tranquilizers like chlorpromazine (Thorazine) or thioridazine (Mellaril)
- trazodone (Desyrel)
- verapamil (Calan, Covera, Verelan)
This isn’t an entire collection of all buspirone drug interactions. Consult your health care provider or pharmacist to learn more.