If you are looking for where to order capecitabine 150 mg in AU, then our pharmacy is about to offer you the most favorable conditions for buying medicines with no prescription. Patients successfully use capecitabine 150 mg for treating diseases described in the manual below. Our online pharmacy provides fast delivery throughout Australia. Purchase and make certain of the high caliber of our service. Since we promote absolutely all medicines without a prescription, carefully read each of the contraindications, side effects and interactions with other medicines. Regardless, we suggest that you consult with your health care provider.
Capecitabine 150 Mg
Capecitabine is used in conjunction with other drugs to treat prostate cancer which comes back after treatment. It’s also used alone to treat breast cancer which hasn’t improved with drugs after therapy. Capecitabine can also be used to deal with rectal or colon cancer (cancer that starts in the large intestine) which has gotten worse or propagate into different areas of the human body.
It’s also used to reduce colon cancer by spreading. Capecitabine is in a class of medications. It works by stopping or slowing the development of cancer cells.
- Vomiting – Tell your doctor if you vomit more than once in a 24-hour time period
- Fever or Infection – Tell your doctor if you have a temperature of 100.5В°F or greater, or other signs of infection Your doctor may tell you to lower the dose or to stop capecitabine treatment for a while. If caught early, most of these side effects usually improve after you stop taking capecitabine. If they do not improve within 2 to 3 days, call your doctor again. After your side effects have improved, your doctor will tell you whether to start taking capecitabine again and what dose to take. Adjusting the dose of capecitabine to be right for each patient is an important part of treatment.
- Diarrhea – Tell your doctor if you have an additional 4 bowel movements each day beyond what is normal or any diarrhea at night
- diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, sores in the mouth and throat (stomatitis), stomach area pain (abdominal pain), upset stomach, constipation, loss of appetite, and too much water loss from the body (dehydration). These side effects are more common in patients age 80 and older.
- Nausea – Tell your doctor if you lose your appetite, and the amount of food you eat each day is much less than usual
- tiredness, weakness, dizziness, headache, fever, pain (including chest, back, joint, and muscle pain), trouble sleeping, and taste problems These side effects may differ when taking capecitabine with docetaxel (Taxotere). Please consult your doctor for possible side effects that may be caused by taking capecitabine with docetaxel (Taxotere).
- hand-and-foot syndrome (palms of the hands or soles of the feet tingle, become numb, painful, swollen or red), rash, dry, itchy or discolored skin, nail problems, and hair loss
- Stomatitis: Tell your doctor if you have pain, redness, swelling or sores in your mouth
- Hand-and-Foot Syndrome – Tell your doctor if you have pain, swelling or redness of your hands or feet that prevents normal activity
Capecitabine might increase the impact of other drugs used to reduce your blood like warfarin (Coumadin). It’s extremely important your doctor knows if you’re using a blood thinner such as warfarin since capecitabine might raise the impact of the medication and might create serious side effects. If you’re taking blood thinners and capecitabine, your physician should check more frequently how quickly your blood clots and modify the dosage of your blood thinner, if necessary.
Should you choose phenytoin (Dilantin), then your physician might want to check the degree of phenytoin on your bloodstream more frequently or alter your dosage of phenytoin.