If you’re interested in finding where to buy citalopram hydrobromide 10 mg in Australia, then our pharmacy is about to offer you the most favorable conditions for purchasing medicines without a prescription. Patients successfully use citalopram hydrobromide 10 mg for the treatment of diseases explained in the manual below. Our online pharmacy provides fast delivery throughout Australia. Buy and make sure of this high caliber of our service. Since we sell absolutely all medications without a prescription, carefully read each of the contraindications, side effects and interactions with other medicines. Regardless, we advise you to seek the advice of your health care provider.
Citalopram Hydrobromide 10 Mg
40 mg, 20 mg
Citalopram is used to treat depression. Citalopram is in a class of antidepressants known as selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs). It’s supposed to function by increasing the amount of dopamine, a substance.
- sexual problems
- feeling anxious
- urinating more often
- abnormal increase in muscle movement or agitation
- not feeling hungry
- heavy menstrual periods
- dry mouth
- trouble sleeping
- respiratory Infections
- possible slowed growth rate and weight change. Your child’s height and weight should be monitored during treatment with citalopram.
- increased thirst
- nose bleed
Symptoms most often accompanying citalopram overdose, alone or in conjunction with other medications and/or alcohol, included dizziness, sweating, nausea, vomiting, tremor, somnolence, and sinus tachycardia. In more rare cases, observed symptoms included amnesia, confusion, coma, convulsions, hyperventilation, cyanosis, rhabdomyolysis, and ECG changes (including QTc prolongation, nodal rhythm, ventricular arrhythmia, and very rare cases of torsade de pointes). Acute renal failure has been very rarely reported accompanying degeneration. Withdrawal symptoms include flu-like symptoms, sleeplessness, nausea, imbalance, sensory alterations and hyperactivity.
Inform your health care provider about all of the medications you take including non-prescription and prescription drugs, vitamins, and herbal nutritional supplements. Especially tell your health care provider if you’re taking certain drugs like:
- Drugs for heart troubles
- drugs which decrease the potassium or potassium levels within your body
- cimetidine (Tagamet)
- drugs for migraine headaches known as triptans, such as sumatriptan (Imitrex), rizatriptan (Maxalt), naratriptan (Amerge), zolmitriptan (Zomig), and also almotriptan (Axert)
- tricyclic antidepressants (TCAs) such as amitriptyline (Elavil), desipramine (Norpramin), and nortriptyline (Pamelor)
- lithium (Eskalith, Lithobid, lithium citrate)
- antidepressant drugs known as selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs)
- antidepressant drugs called selective norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors (SNRIs)
- antipsychotic medicines
- other drugs used to deal with mood, and anxiety, psychotic, or considered diseases
- tramadol (Ultram)
- over-the-counter products which have tryptophan or St. John’s Wort
This isn’t an entire collection of all citalopram drug interactions. Consult your health care provider or pharmacist to find out more.