If you’re looking for where to buy digoxin 0,25 mg online, then our pharmacy is about to provide you with the most favorable conditions for buying medicines with no prescription. Patients successfully use digoxin for the treatment of diseases described in the manual below. Our online pharmacy provides fast delivery throughout Australia. Buy and make sure of the high quality of our services. Since we promote absolutely all medications without a prescription, carefully read each of the contraindications, side effects and interactions with other medicines. Regardless, we suggest that you seek the advice of your health care provider.
Digoxin 0,25 Mg
Digoxin is used to treat heart failure and abnormal heart rhythms (arrhythmias). It helps the heart work better and it helps control your heart rate.
- Feet or hands swelling
- Upset stomach
- Loss of appetite
- Mental changes (anxiety, depression, hallucination)
- Vision changes (blurred or yellow)
Toxicity incorporates ventricular tachycardia or ventricular fibrillation, or progressive bradyarrhythmias, or center block. LD50 = 7.8 mg/kg (orally in mice).
Inform your doctor about all the medications you take including non-prescription and prescription drugs, vitamins, and herbal nutritional supplements. Especially tell your health care provider if you choose:
- Antacids like Tums, Citrical, or Maalox
- verapamil (Calan)
- amiodarone (Cordarone)
- propafenone (Rythmol)
- indomethacin (Indocin)
- itraconazole (Sporanox)
- alprazolam (Xanax)
- spironolactone (Aldactone)
- diphenoxylate (Lomotil)
- cholestyramine (Prevalite)
- metoclopramide (Reglan)
- antibiotics like erythromycin (Ery) and clarithromycin (Biaxin)
- diuretics that might affect potassium levels like furosemide (Lasix), hydrochlorothiazide (Dyazide), triamterene (Dyrenium), or spironolactone (Aldactone)
This isn’t an entire collection of all digoxin interactions. Consult your physician or pharmacist to find out more.