If you are looking for where to buy donepezil hydrochloride 5 mg , then our pharmacy is about to provide you with the most favorable conditions for buying medicines without a prescription. Patients successfully use donepezil hydrochloride 5 mg for treating diseases described in the manual below. Our online pharmacy provides fast delivery throughout Australia. Purchase and make sure of the high caliber of our services. Since we promote absolutely all medications without a prescription, carefully read each of the contraindications, side effects and interactions with other medications. Regardless, we suggest that you consult with your health care provider.
Donepezil Hydrochloride 5 Mg
10 mg, 5 mg
Donepezil is used in the treatment of dementia (a brain disease which affects the ability to remember, think clearly, communicate, and execute daily tasks and might cause fluctuations in mood and character) in those who have Alzheimer’s disease (AD; a brain disorder that gradually destroys the memory and the capacity to think, understand, communicate and manage daily tasks). Donepezil is in a class of medications. It enhances mental function (like memory, attention, the ability to socialize with other people, talk, think clearly, and also carry out routine daily activities) by increasing the amount of a particular naturally occurring chemical in the mind.
Donepezil may enhance the ability to think and recall or slow down the loss of those abilities. But, donepezil stop the loss of abilities or won’t heal AD.
- feeling tired
- not wanting to eat
- muscle cramps
- not sleeping well
Signs of overdose include severe nausea, vomiting, salivation, sweating, bradycardia, hypotension, respiratory depression, collapse and convulsions. Increasing muscle weakness is a possibility and might result in death if respiratory muscles are involved.
Inform your doctor about all the medications you take including non-prescription and prescription drugs, vitamins, and herbal nutritional supplements. Especially tell your health care provider if you’re taking:
- Aspirin or aspirin anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) like ibuprofen (Advil, Motrin) or naproxen (Aleve). Should you choose NSAIDs with donepezil it can make it even more likely you’ll develop stomach ulcer.
- Drugs like phenytoin, carbamazepine, dexamethasone, rifampin, and phenobarbital may reduce the efficacy of donepezil.
- Ipratropium bromide (Atrovent), oxitropium bromide (Oxivent), tiotropium (Spiriva), and also Glycopyrrolate (Robinul) can be less successful if taken using donepezil
- donepezil might raise the potency of both bethanecol
Since donepezil can cause unwanted effects when taken with certain medications taken for anesthesia, tell your health care provider or dentist that you are taking donepezil for those who:
- May have surgical or surgical processes
- may have dental operation or processes