If you’re looking for where to order escitalopram oxalate 5 mg no prescription, then our pharmacy is about to offer you the most favorable conditions for purchasing medicines with no prescription. Patients successfully use escitalopram for the treatment of diseases described in the manual below. Our online pharmacy provides fast delivery throughout Australia. Buy and make certain of this high caliber of our service. Since we promote absolutely all medicines without a prescription, carefully read all the contraindications, side effects and interactions with other medications. Regardless, we advise you to consult with your health care provider.
Escitalopram Oxalate 5 Mg
20 mg, 10 mg, 5 mg
Escitalopram is used to treat depression and generalized anxiety disorder (GAD; excessive stress and anxiety that disrupts daily life and lasts for 2 weeks or more). Escitalopram is in a class of antidepressants known as selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs). It works by increasing the quantity of dopamine, a substance.
- fatigue (feeling tired)
- excessive sweating
- insomnia (difficulty sleeping)
- sexual dysfunction
- dry mouth
- excessive sleepiness
Signs of overdose include convulsions, coma, nausea, hypotension, nausea, nausea, nausea, sinus tachycardia, somnolence, and ECG changes (such as QT prolongation).
Inform your doctor about all the medications you take including non-prescription and prescription drugs, vitamins, and herbal nutritional supplements. Escitalopram and other drugs may affect each other. Always consult with your health care provider before stopping or starting any medication. Especially tell your health care provider if you choose:
- Anticoagulants (‘blood thinners’) such as warfarin (Coumadin)
- aspirin and other nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory medications (NSAIDs) like ibuprofen (Advil, Motrin) and naproxen (Aleve, Naprosyn)
- carbamazepine (Tegretol)
- cimetidine (Tagamet)
- ketoconazole (Sporanox)
- lithium (Eskalith, Lithobid, Lithotabs)
- linezolid (Zyvox)
- pimozide (Orap)
- drugs for anxiety, mental illness, or diarrhea
- medicines for migraine headaches like almotriptan (Axert), eletriptan (Relpax), frovatriptan (Frova), naratriptan (Amerge), rizatriptan (Maxalt), sumatriptan (Imitrex), and zolmitriptan (Zomig)
- metoprolol (Lopressor, Toprol XL)
- additional antidepressants like citalopram (Celexa) or desipramine (Norpramin)
- MAOIs like isocarboxazid (Marplan), phenelzine (Nardil), selegiline (Eldepryl, Emsam, Zelapar), and tranylcypromine (Parnate)
- sibutramine (Meridia)
- sleeping tablets
- methylene blue
This isn’t an entire collection of all escitalopram drug interactions. Consult your health care provider or pharmacist to find out more.