If you are looking for where to buy ethambutol hydrochloride 200 mg , then our pharmacy is about to provide you with the very favorable conditions for buying medicines without a prescription. Patients successfully use ethambutol hydrochloride 200 mg for treating diseases explained in the manual below. Our online pharmacy provides fast delivery throughout Australia. Purchase and make sure of this high quality of our services. Since we promote absolutely all medicines without a prescription, carefully read each of the contraindications, side effects and interactions with other medications. In any case, we suggest that you consult with your doctor.
Ethambutol Hydrochloride 200 Mg
800 mg, 600 mg, 400 mg
Ethambutol gets rid of specific bacteria that cause tuberculosis (TB). It’s used with other medications to keep you and to treat tuberculosis.
This medicine is sometimes prescribed for other uses; ask your doctor or pharmacist.
- numbness and tingling of arms and legs
- abnormal bleeding or bruising.
- upset stomach
- serious allergic reaction (rash, swelling of face, tongue and throat, itching, difficult breathing)
- mental or mood disorders (confusion, hallucinations)
- loss of appetite
- toe or joint pain
- numbness and tingling in the hands or feet
- symptoms of liver disease (yellowing eyes and skin, dark urine, persistent nausea and vomiting, unusual tiredness and weakness, severe stomach pain),
- signs of a new infection (fever, sore throat)
The most frequently recognized poisonous effect of ethambutol is optic disease, which normally is deemed rare and reversible in clinical literature. Other side effects which were detected are pruritus, joint pain, gastrointestinal upset, stomach pain, malaise, nausea, headache, mental confusion, disorientation, and possible hallucinations.
Inform your doctor about all the medications you take including non-prescription and prescription drugs, vitamins, and herbal nutritional supplements. Especially tell your health care provider if you choose aluminum-containing antacids. Oral consumption of ethambutol might be lowered with these goods.