If you are interested in finding where to buy indomethacin sodium 25 mg no prescription, then our pharmacy is ready to provide you with the very favorable conditions for purchasing medicines without a prescription. Patients successfully use indomethacin for the treatment of diseases described in the manual below. Our online pharmacy provides fast delivery throughout Australia. Purchase and make sure of the high quality of our services. Since we sell absolutely all medications without a prescription, carefully read all the contraindications, side effects and interactions with other medications. In any case, we suggest that you seek the advice of your health care provider.
Indomethacin Sodium 25 Mg
75 mg, 50 mg, 25 mg
Indomethacin is used to relieve moderate to severe pain, swelling, swelling, and stiffness caused by osteoarthritis (arthritis caused by a breakdown of the lining of the joints), rheumatoid arthritis (arthritis caused by swelling of the lining of the joints), and ankylosing spondylitis (arthritis that primarily affects the spine). Indomethacin can also be used as a treatment for pain at the shoulder caused by bursitis (inflammation of a fluid-filled sac from the shoulder joint) and tendinitis (inflammation of the tissue that connects bone to bone).
Indomethacin immediate-release capsules, suspension (liquid) and suppositories can also be used in the treatment of acute gouty arthritis (strikes of acute joint swelling and pain caused by a build-up of particular compounds from the joints). Indomethacin is in a class of medications. It works by stopping the body’s creation of a substance that causes fever, pain, and inflammation.
- renal failure
- ringing in the ears
- coagulation problems
- constant feeling of the need to empty the bowel
- irritation of the rectum
- ringing in the ears
These symptoms can be observed after overdosage: nausea, vomiting, intense headache, nausea, mental confusion, disorientation, or lethargy. There have been reports of paresthesias, numbness, and convulsions. The oral LD50 of indomethacin in rats and mice (according to 14 day mortality reaction) has been 50 and 12 mg/kg, respectively.
Inform your doctor about all the medications that you take, including non-prescription and prescription drugs, vitamins, and herbal nutritional supplements. Especially tell your health care provider if you choose:
- Angiotensin-converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitors like benazepril (Lotensin), captopril (Capoten), enalapril (Vasotec), fosinopril (Monopril), lisinopril (Prinivil, Zestril), moexipril (Univasc), perindopril (Aceon), quinapril (Accupril), ramipril (Altace), and trandolapril (Mavik)
- angiotensin II receptor antagonists like candesartan (Atacand), eprosartan (Teveten), irbesartan (Avapro), losartan (Cozaar), olmesartan (Benicar), telmisartan (Micardis), and valsartan (Diovan)
- beta blockers like atenolol (Tenormin), labetalol (Normodyne), metoprolol (Lopressor, Toprol XL), nadolol (Corgard), and propranolol (Inderal)
- cyclosporine (Neoral, Sandimmune)
- digoxin (Lanoxin)
- diuretics (‘water pills’) such as triamterene (Dyrenium, at Dyazide)
- lithium (Eskalith, Lithobid); methotrexate (Rheumatrex)
- phenytoin (Dilantin)
- probenecid (Benemid)
This isn’t an entire collection of all indomethacin drug interactions. Consult your physician or pharmacist to find out more.