If you’re interested in finding where to order lovastatin 10 mg no prescription, then our pharmacy is ready to offer you the most favorable conditions for purchasing medicines without a prescription. Patients successfully use lovastatin for the treatment of diseases described in the manual below. Our online pharmacy provides fast delivery throughout Australia. Purchase and make sure of the high quality of our services. Since we promote absolutely all medications without a prescription, carefully read each of the contraindications, side effects and interactions with other medications. In any case, we suggest that you seek the advice of your doctor.
Lovastatin 10 Mg
Lovastatin is used jointly with diet and exercise also to reduce the possibility that heart operation is going to be needed or who are at risk of cardiovascular disease and also to decrease the chance of heart attack and stroke. Lovastatin can also be used to lower the total amount of cholesterol (a fat-like material) and other fatty substances in the bloodvessels.
Lovastatin is in a class of drugs called HMG CoA reductase inhibitors (statins). It works by slowing the production of cholesterol within the body to lower the quantity of cholesterol which block blood flow and may develop on the walls of their arteries.
Accumulation of cholesterol and fats along the walls of your arteries (a process called atherosclerosis) decreases blood flow and, therefore, the oxygen supply to your heart, brain, and other parts of the body.
Lowering your blood level of cholesterol and fats together with lovastatin might help prevent cardiovascular disease, angina (chest pain), strokes, and heart ailments.
- blurred vision
- muscle pain, tenderness, or weakness
- memory loss or forgetfulness
LD50>1000 mg/kg (orally in mice)
Inform your doctor about all the medications you take including non-prescription and prescription drugs, vitamins, and herbal nutritional supplements. Especially tell your health care provider if you choose:
- Amiodarone (Cordarone, Pacerone)
- cimetidine (Tagamet)
- clarithromycin (Biaxin)
- colchicine (Colcrys)
- danazol (Danocrine)
- cyclosporine (Neoral, Sandimmune)
- spironolactone (Aldactone)
- erythromycin (E.E.S., E-Mycin, Erythrocin)
- oral contraceptives (birth control tablets)
- spironolactone (Aldactone)
- telithromycin (Ketek)
- verapamil (Calan, Covera, Isoptin)
- warfarin (Coumadin, Jantoven)
- antifungal medications like itraconazole (Sporanox), posaconazole (Noxafil), and ketoconazole (Nizoral)
- HIV protease inhibitors like amprenavir (Agenerase), atazanavir (Reyataz), and also darunavir (Prezista)
- other cholesterol-lowering drugs like fenofibrate (Tricor), gemfibrozil (Lopid), and niacin (nicotinic acid, Niacor, Niaspan)
This isn’t an entire collection of all lovastatin side effects. Consult your health care provider or pharmacist to find out more.