If you’re interested in finding where to buy meloxicam 7.5 mg without prescription, then our pharmacy is ready to provide you with the very favorable conditions for buying medicines with no prescription. Patients successfully use meloxicam 7.5 mg for the treatment of diseases explained in the manual below. Our online pharmacy provides fast delivery throughout Australia. Purchase and make sure of the high caliber of our services. Since we sell absolutely all medicines without a prescription, carefully read each of the contraindications, side effects and interactions with other medications. In any case, we suggest that you seek the advice of your doctor.
Meloxicam 7,5 Mg
15 mg, 7.5 mg
Loxicom, Metacam, Mobic, Vivlodex
Meloxicam is used to relieve pain, tenderness, swelling, and stiffness caused by osteoarthritis (arthritis caused by a breakdown of the lining of the joints) and rheumatoid arthritis (arthritis caused by swelling of the lining of the joints). Meloxicam can also be used to alleviate the pain, swelling, tenderness, and stiffness caused by juvenile rheumatoid arthritis (a form of arthritis which affects kids) in children 2 decades old and older.
Meloxicam is in a class of drugs called nonsteroidal anti inflammatory medications (NSAIDs). It works by stopping the body’s creation of a substance that causes fever, pain, and inflammation.
- upper respiratory infection
- flu-like symptoms
- edema, or swelling
- upset stomach
- digestive problems
- stomach pain
LD50, Acute: 84 mg/kg (Rat); Oral 470 mg/kg (Mouse); Oral 320 mg/kg (Rabbit)
Inform your doctor about all the medications you take including non-prescription and prescription drugs, vitamins, and herbal nutritional supplements. Especially tell your health care provider if you choose:
- ACE inhibitors like lisinopril (Prinivil), captopril (Capoten), fosinopril (Monopril), enalapril (Vasotec) and many others
- aspirin (Ecotrin) along with other nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory medications (NSAIDs)
- diuretics, or water pills, like thiazides (hydrochlorothiazide) and furosemide (Lasix)
- lithium (Eskalith, Lithobid, others)
- methotrexate (Rheumatrex, Trexall)
- cyclosporine (Neoral, Gengraf, Sandimmune)
- warfarin (Coumadin)
- cholestyramine (Questran)
- cimetidine (Tagamet)
- digoxin (Digitek, Lanoxin)
This isn’t an entire collection of all meloxicam drug interactions. Consult your health care provider or pharmacist to find out more.