If you are interested in finding where to order methotrexate sodium 2,5 mg in AU, then our pharmacy is ready to provide you with the most favorable conditions for buying medicines without a prescription. Patients successfully use methotrexate for the treatment of diseases explained in the manual below. Our online pharmacy provides fast delivery throughout Australia. Purchase and make sure of the high caliber of our service. Since we sell absolutely all medications without a prescription, carefully read all the contraindications, side effects and interactions with other medicines. Regardless, we suggest that you consult with your doctor.
Methotrexate Sodium 2,5 Mg
Folex PFS, Otrexup, Rasuvo, Rheumatrex, Trexall, Xatmep
Methotrexate can be used to treat severe psoriasis (a skin disorder where red, scaly patches form on some regions of the body) which can’t be controlled by other treatments. Methotrexate can also be used together with rest, physical therapy, and occasionally other drugs to treat severe active rheumatoid arthritis (RA; a condition where the body attacks its own joints, causing swelling, pain, and loss of work) which cannot be controlled by specific other medicines.
Methotrexate can also be used to treat certain kinds of cancer such as cancers that start in the cells that form around a fertilized egg in the uterus, breast cancer, lung cancer, and specific cancers of the head and throat, particular kinds of lymphoma, and leukemia (cancer that starts in the white blood cells). Methotrexate is in a class of medications. Methotrexate treats cancer.
By slowing the development of skin cells from forming, to prevent scales Methotrexate treats psoriasis. By lowering the action of the immune system arthritis may be treated by Methotrexate.
- loss of consciousness
- weakness or difficulty moving one or both sides of the body
- difficulty breathing or swallowing
- impaired speech
- decreased urination
- decreased appetite
- swollen, tender gums
- reddened eyes
- skin rash
- swelling of the face, arms, hands, feet, ankles, or lower legs
- sudden fever, severe headache, and stiff neck
- confusion or memory loss
- hair loss
- blurred vision or sudden loss of vision
- difficulty walking or unsteady walking
Signs of overdose include bone marrow suppression and gastrointestinal toxicity. LD50=43mg/kg(orally in rat).
Inform your doctor about all the medications you take including non-prescription and prescription drugs, vitamins and herbal nutritional supplements. Especially tell your physician if you choose:
- Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory medications (NSAIDS) such as aspirin, choline magnesium trisalicylate (Tricosal, Trilisate), ibuprofen (Advil, Motrin), magnesium salicylate (Doan’s), naproxen (Aleve, Naprosyn) or salsalate.
- Acitretin (Soriatane)
- azathioprine (Imuran)
- isotretinoin (Accutane)
- sulfasalazine (Azulfidine)
- tretinoin (Vesanoid)
- chloramphenicol (chloramycetin)
- folic acid
- phenytoin (Dilantin)
- probenecid (Benemid)
- co-trimoxazole (Bactrim, Septra)
- sulfamethizole (Urobiotic)
- sulfisoxazole (Gantrisin)
- along with theophylline (Theocron, Theolair)
This isn’t an entire collection of all methotrexate drug interactions. Consult your health care provider or pharmacist to learn more.