If you’re interested in finding where to order nabumetone 500 mg online in Australia, then our pharmacy is ready to provide you with the very favorable conditions for buying medicines without a prescription. Patients successfully use nabumetone 500 mg for the treatment of diseases described in the manual below. Our online pharmacy provides fast delivery throughout Australia. Purchase and make certain of this high caliber of our services. Since we sell absolutely all medicines without a prescription, carefully read all the contraindications, side effects and interactions with other medications. In any case, we suggest that you seek the advice of your health care provider.
Nabumetone 500 Mg
Nabumetone is used to relieve pain, tenderness, swelling, and stiffness caused by osteoarthritis (arthritis caused by a breakdown of the lining of the joints) and rheumatoid arthritis (arthritis caused by swelling of the lining of the joints). Nabumetone is in a class of medications. It works by stopping the body’s creation of a substance that causes fever, pain, and inflammation.
- sores in the mouth
- dry mouth
- gas or bloating
- increased sweating
- ringing in the ears
- difficulty falling asleep or staying asleep
The 1 overdose happened in a 17-year-old female patient who had a history of abdominal pain and has been hospitalized because of increased abdominal pain after ingestion of 30 nabumetone tablets (15 g total). Stools were negative for occult blood and there was no drop in serum chemical concentration. The individual had no other symptoms.
Inform your doctor about all the medications you take including non-prescription and prescription drugs, vitamins, and herbal nutritional supplements. Especially tell your health care provider if you choose:
- ACE inhibitors like lisinopril (Prinivil), captopril (Capoten), fosinopril (Monopril), enalapril (Vasotec) and many others
- aspirin (Ecotrin) along with other nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs)
- diuretics, or water pills, like thiazides (hydrochlorothiazide) and furosemide (Lasix)
- lithium (Eskalith, Lithobid, others)
- methotrexate (Rheumatrex, Trexall)
- cyclosporine (Neoral, Gengraf, Sandimmune)
- warfarin (Coumadin)
- cholestyramine (Questran)
- cimetidine (Tagamet)
- digoxin (Digitek, Lanoxin)
This isn’t an entire collection of all nabumetone drug interactions. Consult your health care provider or pharmacist to find out more.