If you’re interested in finding where to buy norfloxacin 400 mg online, then our pharmacy is about to offer you the very favorable conditions for buying medicines with no prescription. Patients successfully use norfloxacin for treating diseases described in the manual below. Our online pharmacy provides fast delivery throughout Australia. Buy and make sure of the high quality of our service. Since we promote absolutely all medicines without a prescription, carefully read all the contraindications, side effects and interactions with other medicines. In any case, we suggest that you consult with your doctor.
Norfloxacin 400 Mg
Norfloxacin is used as a treatment for certain kinds of infections, such as infections of the urinary tract and prostate (a male reproductive system). Norfloxacin is in a class of antibiotics known as fluoroquinolones. It works by killing bacteria which cause diseases. Antibiotics won’t work for colds, flu, or other viral diseases.
- stomach (abdominal) cramping
- changes in certain liver function tests
Inform your health care provider about all of the medications that you take, including prescription and nonprescription drugs, vitamins, and herbal and herbal supplement. Norfloxacin along with other drugs may affect each other causing unwanted effects.
Especially tell your health care provider if you choose:
- That an NSAID (Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs). Many common drugs for pain relief have been NSAIDs. Taking an NSAID as you take norfloxacin or other fluoroquinolones might raise your chance of central nervous system effects and diarrhea.
- Glyburide (Micronase, Glynase, Diabeta, Glucovance)
- a blood thinner (warfarin, Coumadin, Jantoven)
- a medication to control your heart rate or rhythm (antiarrhythmics)
- an anti-psychotic medicine
- a tricyclic antidepressant
- a water pill (diuretic)
- a homeopathic medication. Corticosteroids taken orally or by injection may increase the odds of back injury.
- Probenecid (Probalan, Col-probenecid)
- cyclosporine (Gengraf, Sandimmune, Neoral)
- products which include caffeine
- clozapine (Fazaclo ODT, Clozaril)
- ropinirole (Requip, Requip XL)
- tacrine (Cognex)
- tizanidine (Zanaflex)
- theophylline (Theo-24, Elixophyllin, Theochron, Uniphyl, Theolair)
- cisapride (Propulsid)
Certain drugs may maintain norfloxacin from functioning properly. Take it 2 hours before or two hours after taking the products:
- An antacid, multivitamin or alternative product which includes iron or iron
- sucralfate (Carafate)
- didanosine (Videx, Videx EC)
You shouldn’t take the medication nitrofurantoin (Furadantin, Macrodantin, Macrobid) while still taking norfloxacin.