If you are interested in finding where to order ofloxacin hydrochloride 100 mg in AU, then our pharmacy is ready to offer you the very favorable conditions for buying medicines with no prescription. Patients successfully use ofloxacin hydrochloride 100 mg for the treatment of diseases explained in the manual below. Our online pharmacy provides fast delivery throughout Australia. Buy and make sure of the high caliber of our services. Since we promote absolutely all medicines without a prescription, carefully read each of the contraindications, side effects and interactions with other medicines. Regardless, we suggest that you consult with your doctor.
Ofloxacin Hydrochloride 100 Mg
400 mg, 200 mg
Ofloxacin is used to treat certain ailments such as , pneumonia, and infections of the skin, bladder, , reproductive organs, and prostate (a male reproductive system). Ofloxacin may also be used as a treatment for bronchitis and urinary tract infections however, shouldn’t be used for hepatitis and a number of kinds of urinary tract infections if other therapies are available.
Ofloxacin is in a class of antibiotics known as fluoroquinolones. It works by killing bacteria which cause diseases.
Compounds like ofloxacin won’t work for colds, flu, or other viral diseases. Using antibiotics when they’re not required increases your risk of getting that resists therapy.
- sensitivity to light
- blurred vision
- eye stinging or redness
- ear itching or pain
- eye burning or discomfort
- pain, swelling, or itching of the vagina
- change in taste
- loss of appetite
- excessive tiredness
- dry mouth
- stomach pain or cramps
- change in ability to taste food
- tearing eyes
- dry eyes
LD50=5450 mg/kg (orally in mice)
Inform your doctor about all the medications that you take, including non-prescription and prescription drugs, vitamins, and herbal nutritional supplements. Especially tell your health care provider if you choose:
- Additional antibiotics
- anticoagulants (‘blood thinners’) such as warfarin (Coumadin, Jantoven)
- particular antidepressants
- antipsychotics (drugs to treat mental illness)
- cimetidine (Tagamet)
- cyclosporine (Gengraf, Neoral, Sandimmune)
- diuretics (‘water pills’)
- Nutrition and oral drugs for diabetes like glyburide (DiaBeta, in Glucovance, Micronase, others)
- particular drugs for irregular heartbeat like amiodarone (Cordarone), quinidine,
- oral or injectable steroids such as dexamethasone (Decadron, Dexpak), methylprednisolone (Medrol), or prednisone (Sterapred)
- procainamide (Procanbid), and sotalol (Betapace, Betapace AF, Sorine)
- nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory medications (NSAIDs) like ibuprofen (Advil, Motrin, others) and naproxen (Aleve, Naprosyn, others)
- probenecid (at Col-Probenecid, Probalan)
- theophylline (Elixophyllin, Theo-24, Uniphyl others)
This isn’t an entire collection of all ofloxacin drug interactions. Consult your physician or pharmacist to learn more.