If you are looking for where to buy primidone 250 mg online, then our pharmacy is ready to offer you the very favorable conditions for purchasing medicines without a prescription. Patients successfully use primidone 250 mg for treating diseases described in the manual below. Our online pharmacy provides fast delivery throughout Australia. Purchase and make certain of the high caliber of our service. Since we promote absolutely all medicines without a prescription, carefully read each of the contraindications, side effects and interactions with other medicines. Regardless, we advise you to seek the advice of your health care provider.
Primidone 250 Mg
Primidone is used by itself or with other drugs to control certain types of seizures. Primidone is in a class of medications. It works by decreasing abnormal electrical activity in your brain.
- shortness of breath
- sores in your mouth
- feelings of dizziness, spinning, or swaying (vertigo)
- Primidone may rarely cause allergic reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin rash
- Sleepiness that can be severe, especially when you first start taking primidone.
- blistering or peeling skin
- Primidone may rarely cause blood problems. Symptoms may include:
- fever, swollen glands, or sore throat that come and go or do not go away
- problems with walking and moving
- Frequent infections or an infection that does not go away
Signs of an illness normally include sluggishness, incoordination, difficulty in believing, slowness of speech, faulty judgment, drowsiness or coma, shallow breathing, staggering, and in severe cases coma and death.
Inform your health care provider about all the medications you take including non-prescription and prescription drugs, vitamins, and herbal nutritional supplements. Especially tell your health care provider if you choose:
- Anticoagulants (‘blood thinners’) such as warfarin (Coumadin, Jantoven)
- disulfiram (Antabuse)
- doxycycline (Vibramycin)
- griseofulvin (Grifulvin)
- drugs for anxiety, mental illness, and irritation
- other medicines for seizures like oxcarbazepine (Trileptal), phenobarbital, phenytoin (Dilantin), and valproic acid (Depakene, Depakote)
- oral contraceptives (birth control tablets)
- oral steroids like dexamethasone (Decadron, Dexone) and prednisone (Deltasone)
- sleeping tablets
This isn’t an entire collection of all primidone drug interactions. Consult your health care provider or pharmacist to find out more.