If you are interested in finding where to order risperidone 1 mg without prescription, then our pharmacy is ready to offer you the most favorable conditions for buying medicines without a prescription. Patients successfully use risperidone 1 mg for treating diseases described in the manual below. Our online pharmacy provides fast delivery throughout Australia. Purchase and make sure of this high quality of our services. Since we sell absolutely all medicines without a prescription, carefully read each of the contraindications, side effects and interactions with other medications. Regardless, we suggest that you seek the advice of your doctor.
Risperidone 1 Mg
4 mg, 2 mg, 1 mg
Risperdal, Risperdal Consta, Risperdal M-TAB
Risperidone is used to treat the symptoms of schizophrenia (a mental illness that causes disturbed or unusual thinking, loss of interest in life, and strong or inappropriate emotions) in adults and teens 13 decades old and older. It’s also used to treat episodes of mania (frenzied, abnormally excited, or upset disposition) or mixed episodes (symptoms of depression and mania that occur together) in adults and in teens and children 10 decades old and older with bipolar disease (manic depressive disease; a disorder which causes episodes of depression, episodes of mania, and other supernatural moods).
Risperidone can also be used to deal with behaviour problems such as aggression, self-injury, and abrupt mood changes in teens and kids 5 to 16 decades old who have autism (a condition which causes persistent behavior, trouble interacting with other people, and issues with communicating). Risperidone is in a class of drugs called atypical antipsychotics.
It works by altering certain substances in the brain’s action.
- stomach pain
- difficulty urinating
- increased appetite
- dry mouth
- In a study of people taking risperidone injectable , the most common side effects in the treatment of bipolar disorder were weight gain (when used alone) and tremors (when used with lithium or valproate).
- decreased sexual interest or ability
- dry or discolored skin
- dreaming more than usual
- If you are taking risperidone injectable and think you are having any side effects, talk to your doctor immediately.
- increased saliva
- breastmilk production
- weight gain
- difficulty falling asleep or staying asleep
- vision problems
- In a study of people taking risperidone injectable, the most common side effects in the treatment of schizophrenia were headache, tremors, dizziness, restlessness, tiredness, constipation, indigestion, sleepiness, weight gain, pain in the limbs, and dry mouth.
- muscle or joint pain
Signs of overdose include nausea, sedation, tachycardia, hypotension, and extrapyramidal symptoms. LD50=82.1mg/kg (orally in mice).
Inform your doctor about the medications you take including non-prescription and prescription drugs, vitamins, and herbal nutritional supplements. Especially tell your health care provider if you choose:
- carbamazepine (Tegretol)
- cimetidine (Tagamet)
- clozapine (Clozaril)
- serotonin agonists like bromocriptine (Parlodel), cabergoline (Dostinex), levodopa (Dopar, Larodopa), pergolide (Permax), and ropinirole (Requip)
- medicines for anxiety, higher blood pressure, or diarrhea
- other drugs for psychological illness
- paroxetine (Paxil)
- phenobarbital (Luminal, Solfoton)
- phenytoin (Dilantin)
- quinidine (Quinaglute, Quinidex)
- ranitidine (Zantac)
- rifampin (Rifadin, Rimactane)
- sleeping tablets
- valproic acid (Depakote, Depakene)
This isn’t an entire collection of all risperidone drug interactions. Consult your physician or pharmacist to find out more.