If you’re looking for where to buy verapamil hydrochloride 40 mg , then our pharmacy is ready to provide you with the very favorable conditions for purchasing medicines without a prescription. Patients successfully use verapamil hydrochloride 40 mg for the treatment of diseases explained in the manual below. Our online pharmacy provides fast delivery throughout Australia. Purchase and make certain of the high quality of our services. Since we promote absolutely all medicines without a prescription, carefully read each of the contraindications, side effects and interactions with other medicines. In any case, we suggest that you seek the advice of your health care provider.
Verapamil Hydrochloride 40 Mg
240 mg, 120 mg, 80 mg
Calan, Covera-HS, Isoptin, Tarka, Verelan
Verapamil is used to treat hypertension and also to control angina (chest pain). The tablets are also used alone or along with other drugs to treat and prevent irregular heartbeats. Verapamil is in a class of medications. It works by relaxing the blood vessels so the heart doesn’t need to pump as hard. It slows activity in the heart and also increases the supply of oxygen and blood to the heart.
High blood pressure is a illness and if not treated, may cause damage.
Damage to such organs might cause a heart attack, cardiovascular disease, heart failure, stroke, kidney failure, lack of eyesight, along with problems. Making lifestyle changes will help to control your blood pressure besides taking drugs. These changes include eating keeping a healthy weight, exercising at least 30 minutes most times, not smoking, and using alcohol in moderation.
- difficulty breathing
- a slow heart rate, medically known as bradycardia
- swelling, medically known as edema
- low blood pressure, medically known as hypotension
LD50=8 mg/kg (i.v. in mice)
Inform your doctor about all the medications you take including non-prescription and prescription drugs, vitamins, and herbal nutritional supplements. Especially tell your health care provider if you choose:
- Drugs that prevent the enzyme CYP3A4 like several macrolide antibiotics (clarithromycin, telithromycin), several HIV protease inhibitors (indinavir, nelfinavir, ritonavir, saquinavir), even a few HCV protease inhibitors (boceprevir, telaprevir), a few azole antifungals (ketoconazole, itraconazole, posaconazole, voriconazole), conivaptan, delaviridine, and nefazadone
- medicines that increase the action of this enzyme CYP3A4 like carbamazepine (Tegretol, Equetro, Carbatrol), phenobarbital, phenytoin (Dilantin), rifampin (Rifabutin), St. John’s wort, and nimodipine (Nimotop)
- medicines to treat high blood pressure such as vasodilators, angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitors (ACEIs), diuretics, beta blockers, and angiotensin receptor blockers (ARBs)
- anti-arrhythmic (irregular pulse) drugs like disopyramide (Norpace), fleicanide (Tambocor), plus quinidine
- simvastatin (Zocor)
- atorvastatin (Lipitor)
- digoxin (Lanoxin)
- cimetidine (Tagamet)
- carbamazepine (Equetro, Tegretol, Carbatrol)
- rifampin (Rifadin)
- cyclosporine (Neoral, Sandimmune, Gengraf)
- telithromycin (Ketek)
- clonidine (Catapres)
This isn’t an entire collection of all verapamil drug interactions. Consult your health care provider or pharmacist to learn more.